Featuring activities for the kids, tailored dining options and an exciting Easter Egg Hunt!
With Easter Sunday right around the corner, every ‘bunny’ is invited to join in the family-friendly fun at Yas Marina’s ‘Marina Hop’. Featuring an exciting Easter egg-hunt, a meet-and-greet with the Easter Bunny himself and a range of brunch, lunch and dinner offers – Yas Marina is the perfect place to celebrate Easter Sunday this year, with festivities kicking off from 12:00PM until 5:30 PM on Sunday the 17th of April.
Little ones will step, run and hop for joy at the supervised children’s activity centre. Located at Casa De Cuba which will be transformed into an Easter wonderland, families can participate in fun activities including Easter-themed face painting, larger-than life giant Jenga and balloon shaping. Kids can get artsy with mural colouring and Easter egg and bunny hat decorating too!
Families can also keep an eye out for the Easter Bunny who is set to welcome visitors on Yas Marina’s Promenade from 2:00 – 5:00 PM.
Upon arrival to Yas Marina, children will be able to register for the Easter Egg Hunt which will run from 4:00 – 5:00 PM along the promenade. The little detective with the most eggs found in the hour will win a grand prize of two Annual Passes to Yas Theme Parks, while all participants will take home tasty chocolate eggs and other treats to enjoy.
Those keen to indulge in an Easter lunch, brunch or dinner needn’t miss out on some sensational dining offers:
- Stars n Bars are serving up a traditional roast with all the trimmings for AED 99 with a choice of roast beef or chicken. Diners can upgrade their meal with two house beverages for AED 119. What’s more? Kids will get to indulge in a mini roast dinner serving of their own for free. For bookings and reservations, please visit https://abudhabi.starsnbars.ae/ or call 02 565 0101.
- The Scene by Simon Rimmer, everyone’s favorite casual dining spot at Yas Marina, is offering guests The Big Family Brunch from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM. Families can enjoy three hours of unlimited food and beverage packages while kids aged 7-12 can indulge in delicious dishes for just AED 49. Kids under six years old can eat for free. For more information or bookings, please call 050 797 0331.
- At Diablito’s, little ones under 12 eat free with every adult meal purchased. Families can choose from a special kids’ menu and kids can enjoy a free ice cream with their meals too. For more information or bookings please call 02 565 1175.
- Iris, with its picturesque backdrop of Yas Marina, will be cooking up a scrumptious brunch from 1:00 PM till 5:00 PM. Kids aged 12-16 can enjoy a selection of mouth-watering dishes for just AED100 while kids under 12 can eat for free. For more information or bookings please call 055 160 5636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Boroughs, the perfect place for light meals and snacks will be serving healthy dishes, beverages and more from 7:00 AM till 10:30 PM. For more information or bookings please email email@example.com.
- At Aquarium, the capital’s go to spot for sensational seafood dishes, guests can indulge in the freshest ocean catches and a selection of dishes for meat-lovers and vegetarians. Open from 1:00 PM, families can look forward to celebrating easter at this elegant but relaxed restaurant at the heart of Yas Marina. For more information or bookings please call 050 696 9357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrive at Yas Marina in style with the Yas Island Water Shuttle. Operated by Yellow Boats, families in and around Raha Beach can enjoy an experience like no other, arriving for all the Easter fun and festivities by water taxi. Pick up points from Al Muneera, Al Bandar and Yas Bay will make it easy for visitors to Yas Marina to enjoy their afternoon out without the hassle of parking. For more information, T&Cs and schedules click here.